PAMI is a Christian organization, believing that the Bible is true, and that salvation is found in Jesus Christ alone. The following is our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Holy Scriptures are the Word of God, revealed for the salvation of man and the only source and guide for faith, doctrine, and life.
- We accept the profession of faith as set forth in the Apostle’s Creed.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that because of the sin of mankind, the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – they that are saved are unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost are unto the resurrection of judgment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.