Thanks Bro. Mike for your e-mail.
Yes small and big gatherings strongly discouraged by the government local and national level. The gov’t advice to do Community quarantine. They advice just to stay home. And has a curfew hour from 8pm to 5am.
Even though this time there is no victim in Bicol but the point of the gov’t. is to be very careful. In order to be safe. That’s the exercise – all precautionary measures.
Here in Bulan we decided the BJCM (Bulan for Jesus Christ Movement) to cancel temporary the Sunday service and prayer meeting for a period of one month.
What we will do now is to have family devotion in every family. If there is member attend the church we will have a short devotion and prayer it is an informal service. In order not to paralyzed the service.
With a minimum of 50 persons they discouraged to cancel the activities even Barangay’s assembly is cancel.
The purpose of this home and community quarantine is to stop and not to spread the virus.
Governor of Sorsogon and all the mayors from different town of Sorsogon said from the order and memo that all classes and graduation rites and ceremony will be cancel and suspended from March 15 to April 14 just to avoid Covid 19.
However, below are the new memo and order
of the government regarding with the Covid19:
CAB SEC KARLO NOGRALES:
Enhanced guidelines on the imposition of community quarantine over entire Luzon effective midnight of 17 March 2020, expiring midnight 13 April 2020
1. Classes in all levels suspended until April 14.
2. Mass gatherings to be prohibited
3. Strict home quarantine in all households. Movements limited to accessing food and essential health services.
4. Heightened presence of uniformed personnel
5. Work from home for executive department except for other critical services like PNP
6. Only private establishments providing basic, food and medicine production like public markets, supermarkets, hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies and food preparation and delivery water refilling manufacturing and processing plants of basic food products banks money transfers power energy water and telecom supplies shall be open.
In all such open establishments, management should ensure strict skeletal workforce and social distancing
7: BPOs and export oriented industries remain operational subject by 18 March 2020, all employees to be provided temporary housing by employers
8. Media personnel to be allowed travel within contained area if they secure ID from PCOO within 72 hours.
9. Mass public transport facilities shall be suspended
10. Land air sea travel will be restricted. Outbound passengers from any airport in Luzon within can only 72 hours. Inbound in transit shall be allowed entry applicable to quarantine procedures
11. Movement of cargo within and from Luzon shall be unhampered. DOTR will be issuing guidelines. All movement for medicines, etc, shall be allowed. Departments will formulate guidelines, for social amelioration.
– Moratorium on rent
– Reprieve on utility bills
– Assistance to MSMEs
– 13th month pay release
– Food assistance to most needy
Failure to abide will criminal and administrative punishment. DOJ will make appropriate chargers for those who do not follow.
IATF (inter agency task force will convene daily to meet until crisis subsides.)
Thank you and God bless Bro.Mike.
Your partner in ministry,
Hi Bro. Mike,
In Christ precious Name.
Today the Barangay captain issue that in household there is only one person allowed to go to market doing outside business.
Strictly in Bulan proper. About going to Sorsogon my wife got already a certification from Barangay but the problem there is no transportation going to Sorsogon all kinds of vehicles is strictly prohibited.
That is the problem that we are facing this point in time to do encashment.
But we will try to get certification that can allow me to go to Sorsogon with special permission.
About Church activities like Bible study and Feeding programs, I would like to reiterate that this is not allowed this time. Also all PAMI gatherings will be also cancel. Probably after this Covid19 is over we will continue to pursue all PAMI gatherings but not in this time.
We don’t have any meeting this time. Yes what we are doing is to study and research to prepare for modular classes.
Thank you and God Bless.
In His Name,
Ptr. Vir and family